LONG STORY SHORT
Chuchie Hill is a Spanish/British director, creative director and producer. Born on the Island of Mallorca where she redirected her competitive sailing life passion to film, to win a One Show Entertainment Award for directing the campaign that introduced Jambox to the Brazilian market, for which she also was shortlisted at Cannes, a Human Interest Award for the documentary Baby Let Your Hair Hang Down, a Streamy nomination for Best Branded Entertainment Web Series for Lexus, and a nomination at the Los Angeles Women´s International Film Festival, she´s also known for her BBC commissioned video art installation Laughing Portraits Pursuit of Happiness.
- Founder and President of In the Sea Productions (Non for Profit Production Company committed to helping preserve the Oceans through film).
- Creative Director of TrickorTreat Visual Factory (Multimedia Graphic and Web Design Studio).
- Member of the Ocean Artists Society.
- Advisory Board Member of United Athletes of the Pacific Ocean.
- Member of the Jury for Hollyshorts Film Festival 2014.
- Bronze One Show Entertainment Award 2012 for ¨Obrigado, Brasil¨ Snoop Dogg ft Marcelo D2 & Jambox.
- Nominated at Cannes Lions 2012 for ¨Obrigado, Brasil¨ Snoop Dogg ft Marcelo D2 & Jambox.
- Human Interest Award at Monaco Film Festival 2012 for ¨Baby Let Your Hair Hang Down¨.
- Best Branded Entertainment Web Series Nomination at Streamy Awards Awarded by Ogilvy 2010 for ¨Parts Art¨ Lexus.
- Nominated at the Los Angeles Women´s International Film Festival 2012 for ¨Baby Let Your Hair Hang Down¨.
- Nomination at DocMiami Film Festival 2011 for ¨Baby Let Your Hair Hang Down¨.
- Nomination at the Method Film Festival for ¨Hola to the World¨.
- Nomination at the Other Venice Film Festival for ¨Hola to the World¨.
- Nomination at Fotogramas en Corto for ¨Hola to the World¨.
Oct. 2015: Olympic Channel reviewing Sailing My Passion.
Sept. 2015: Nautical Channel interested in airing Trofeo Princesa Sofia documentary.
Aug. 2015: Review by our local peers Passió Per La Mar here.
Aug. 2015: MAC Confidential press here.
Aug. 2015: Yacht boat news here.
Aug. 2015: Canary Sports review here.
Aug. 2015: Launch of documentary Trofeo Princesa Sofia - A Legendary Trophy.
July 2015: ISAF reviewing Sailing My Passion.
May 2015: Sailing My Passion is born.
March 2015: 46th Trofeo Princesa Sofia shooting.
Sept. 2014: Anonymous Song, my first feature script I wrote together with my writing partner Will Wallace, becomes a finalist at the Sundance Screenwriters Lab!
June 2014: Served as judge on Jury for HSFF (HollyShorts Film Festival)
February 2014: A wee mention on Creative Cow...
November 2013: New steps for In The Sea You´ll Find Me documentary and Anonymous Song Feature Screenplay.
October 2013: Pencil Wells Fargo.
September 2013: Edit Hava´s Kitchen, to view click here. Pass: Havas
August 2013: Prepping Walgreens shoot.
July-August 2013: Shoot Hava´s Kitchen, to view click here. Pass: Havas
July 2013: Broadway World article on Gain spot, to view click here.
July 2013: Shoot & release of new Gain spot, to view click here.
June 2013: Wrapped up ESPN/Disney.
May 2013: Wrapped up Walmart.
June 2012: OneShow Entertainment Award!!
May 2012: Human Interest Award at Mónaco Film Festival!!
Jan 2012: Creative Review on Snoop piece.
Jan 2012: review on Snoop Dogg video on Evigshed.
Jan 2012: Review on the Drum.
Signed by MRB non exclusive since 2012 Creativity
Dec 2011: Page on the San Francisco Egotist.
Nov 2010: Review on Televisual about Laughing Portraits Pursuit of Happiness.
Nov 2010: Laughing Portraits on the British Journal.
Feb 2010: Viva City music video on the Journal.
Nov 2009: Heartour music vídeo in Hip Video Promo.